Nepal is divided into 3 topographical regions. Himalayan Region which is the most attractive region covers 15% of the whole land and is decorated with the snow capped mountains for all season where the highest point on earth (Mt. Everest 8848 m.) situated along with other numbers of mountains over 6000 m. Mid Hill Region is rich for green landscapes. It covers 68% of the total land. The majo r cities like the capital of the country Kathmandu and scenic city Pokhara lie in this region.
- Nepal is one of the richest countries in terms of its bio-diversity.
- The Highest Mountain on the earth Mt. Everest 8848 m. 29058 ft. with other 7 mountains over 8000 meters.
- 11 of world’s 15 families of butterflies and 319 species of exotic Orchids.
- Nepal the birth Place of the Buddha the founder of Buddhist Philosophy.
- Nepal has the top most Trekking routes on the earth.