How to recruit from Nepal
All the interested foreign employers have to recruit through the licensed agencies registered under the Department of Labour and Employment Promotion, Government of Nepal. These agents make direct contact and negotiate with the overseas employers for procuring manpower requirements. On receipt of any authenticated vacancy demand from the overseas employer, the licensed agent applies to the Director General of Labour Department for the recruitment permission. Labour Department is the principal Government authority which supervises and monitors the recruitment process of the recruitment agencies and provides permission to export the manpower. The licensed agent should apply in the Department with the following documents for the recruitment permission.
- A copy of Power of Attorney issued by the foreign employer in favour of the recruiting agent to act on his behalf
- A copy of Demand Letter from the employer containing details of the vacancies
- A copy of the employment contract or service agreement
- Guarantee Letter to the DG of the Department of Labour & Employment Promotion
- Inter party agreement between the manpower demanding employer and the recruitment agency in Nepal Guarantee and Undertaking to the Embassy of Nepal
Please click the following link for further details: