- Comply Nepal Government all regulatory and statutory requirements ( Nepal Labor Act 2074, Foreign Employment act 2007)
- Ensure safe and healthy workplace to all interested parties ( Employees and visitors)
- Carry out all activities in a manner that minimizes environmental impacts, conserves natural resources and provides effective stewardship of the environment.
- Comply quality management system in all respects for higher customer satisfaction through quality services.
- Respect and protect human rights by abiding to the requirement of labor standard including prohibition of forced labor, child labor, and bonded labor, compliance with minimum wages and labor law and regulations.
- Practice fair treatment, prohibit discrimination, harassment, Bribery and allow freedom of association
- Promote complain and grievance handling procedure effectively
- Be active participation on Social welfare activities time to time
- Not to collect payment and anything like Jewelry, gift so on